The vision of the Ci2B is to become a Technological & Research Center of international reference, both for the academic community and for companies and institutions.
Its mission is to support the research work of its members, fostering cohesion among them, and orienting their activity towards the creation of knowledge and its dissemination and exploitation by companies and institutions, contributing to improve the health and the quality of life of the citizens.
The specific objectives of the Center are:
- To promote interdisciplinary research of quality in Bioengineering and Biomedical Engineering Technologies.
- Create an innovative research space.
- Participate in international networks to update the technological exchange
- Promote the transfer of technology to society.
- Establish collaborations with research centers, companies and hospitals.
- Promote and facilitate the stay of national and international specialists in this field.